- Within 7 days from the moment of booking, you have the right to cancel your booking. This must be in writing (email) and we will refund you in full minus any bank charges if applicable. This clause only applies to bookings starting in more than 7 days.
- After 14 days from the time of confirming your booking (and before occupying your room) , you have the right to cancel your booking. This must be in writing (email) and we will refund you in full less cancellation fees of €250, booking fee and bank charges if applicable.
- Full payment for the accommodation booking must be received two weeks before arrival at the latest.
- Bookings are charged for a full week (7 nights) as standard.
- In the case of full or partial cancellation of accommodation before arrival, two weeks’ notice must be given to the office staff during the normal office hours of Monday to Friday, not after office hours or over the weekend. London Nest reserves the right to cancel accommodation if payment is received late.
- If your booking is modified or shortened after arrival, four weeks notice is required. An administration fee of €150 will be charged and the tenant will be responsible for finding a replacement tenant.
- Any refund agreed will be made after the departure date as originally booked following the month of departure.
- If, in exceptional circumstances, the accommodation booked becomes unavailable for reasons beyond our control an alternative will be arranged, but details may differ.
- You agree to read the cancellation section of the terms and conditions of both Dublin Nest Accommodation Limited and the accommodation provider prior to acceptance of the invoice and to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- We will use our reasonable endeavours to recoup your payment from the accommodation provider on your behalf. Dublin Nest Accommodation Ltd will honour the “Pandemic Clause” provided by the Property where the Student takes up residency. Dublin Nest Accommodation Limited will not be providing a Pandemic Clause and it is highly recommended that the Resident seek a Commercial Insurance Policy to protect their Rent funds paid in advance to secure their License.
All legal notices or complaints must be addressed to the Companies Registered Office in Dublin.
Dublin Nest Accommodation Limited, JPA Brenson Lawlor House. Argyle Square. Donnybrook. Dublin 4. Republic of Ireland
Registered in Republic of Ireland 666826
INVENTORY AND SCHEDULE OF CONDITION
Accommodation regulation, furniture fittings and effects will be signed at check-in and tenants are liable for damages.
Cancellations due to COVID-19 – Updated 20th March 2020
Bookings made as of 20th March 2020
For new bookings from 20th March 2020, if you are required to cancel due to either a governmental travel ban from either your country of origin or your country of planned destination (UK or Ireland) a full refund will be offered. This is subject to evidence being provided of a formal travel ban in place on the date you are due to start your tenancy.
School / University closure
For new bookings from 20th March 2020, if your study programme is no longer taking place, due to a temporary closure of your School / University, due to COVID-19, and you are required to cancel your planned travel, a full refund will be offered. This is subject to evidence in writing within 3 days of you being informed by your School / University.
No Visa No Pay
If your Visa application for the planned destination of travel (UK or Ireland) is rejected, a full refund will be offered. This is subject to London Nest receiving the visa application rejection letter within 7 days of receiving it. This letter must include a date and student’s name.